1. Lower face: The lower part consists of an aluminum foil, giving the tile fire and moisture protection.
2. Upper face: The walkable face of the tile, can be finished in different materials such as vinyl (pvc), linoleum, hpl, woods, etc.
3. The core: Referred to the inside part of the tile formed by a high density calcium sulphate core, gypsum and organic compound cellulose fibers.
4. Profile ABS: The perimeter edge of the tile consists of ABS thermo fuse bonded by glue profile, to avoid squeaking. There are a wide range of colors for a perfect combination with several types of floors.
|Nominal size (mm)||600x600x30|
|Class. fire resistance (EN-1081)||A1|
|Elect. resistance (EN-1081)||≥ 1010 ohm|
|Isolation (EN-1081)||≥ 55|
|Tile Pedestal with stringer||2/3/A/1||2/2/A/1||3/2/A/1|
* S/L: without stringer | L/M: medium stringer | L/R: reinforced stringer