1. Lower side: The lower side of the tile CSRp-40 has been designed by a tray of cold laminated steel, low in carbon, ready cold mounting (UNE-EN 10346), protected with a galvanic zinc coating, which provide it high protection against corrosion.
2. Upper face: Technical series of porcelain stoneware tile.
3. The core: Referred to the inside part of the tile formed by a top quality wood agglomerate board, which have low formaldehyde emission.
4. Profile ABS: The perimeter edge of the tile, is protected by a ABS fence, which provides protection and good dimensional finish.
|Nominal size (mm)||600x600x40|
|Class. fire resistance (EN-1081)||BSL-S1|
|Elect. resistance (EN-1081)||≥ 1010 ohm|
|Isolation (EN-1081)||≥ 52|
|Tile Pedestal with stringer||2/3/A/1||3/3/A/1||4/2/A/1|
* S/L: without stringer | L/M: medium stringer | L/R: reinforced stringer